Get well program
Treat your IT to some TLC and get a clean bill of health for your business
- 1. Triage report
- 2. Treatment
- 3. Check-ups
Do you want to grow your business?
Well you’re not alone. Most digital companies and creative startups realise the need for speed. The problem is, sooner or later, the technology that underpins your company can struggle to cope with the change of pace and extra demand. Errors creep in. Security becomes an issue. And, well you get the picture.
But don’t worry. We’re here to help.
Many of Source[Lab]’s clients have taken advantage of our Get Well Programme. We work with you to test and tune your technology, front end and back. We support you to eliminate faults, streamline business operations, and most importantly, build in resilience and flexibility so you’re all set for whatever’s around the corner.
The first step is a complete triage assessment. We analyse your current platform and infrastructure. We identify problems and discuss them with you closely, listening to your aims and concerns, before producing a list of recommendations.
Next is the treatment stage; getting your software back to health. After a consultation with you, we usually work through the action points on the triage report. These could include:
- Software upgrades incl. Ruby, Rails, the database, server software etc.
- Adding test coverage
- Setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Infrastructure Rebuilds, Cloud Migrations and adoption of DevOps practices
- Risk mitigation incl. backups, failover infrastructure, disaster plans, adding elasticity
Check-ups, Maintenance and Service Level Agreements
Finally, we make sure you’re prepared for the future, immunised to bugs, and able to withstand any new shocks to the system. We put all the necessary tools in place including:
- Adding error handling and reporting
- Server monitoring
- Scheduled maintenance time and check-ups
- Subscriptions to relevant mailing lists incl. security notifications
- Guaranteed response times and resource from Source[Lab] engineers.